Work With Us
Consultancy: Strategic Communications (six months)
Deadline: 3 May 2019
EM2030 seeks the support of a Communications Consultant for a six-month period (for three – five days per week) to temporarily oversee and deliver strategic communications and media deliverables and objectives of the partnership, ensuring maximum visibility and exposure amongst key audiences.
During this time, the Consultant will report to EM2030’s Director and manage the Partnership’s ongoing, day-to-day strategic communications and media work, including maintaining profile built at the Women Deliver conference in June 2019 with the launch of the SDG Gender Index, overseeing the EM2030 presence at the U.N. General Assembly, managing on-going vendor relationships to further develop the Gender Advocates Data Hub and EM2030 website, and overseeing the Communications Working Group of the EM2030 partners.
In addition to ongoing work – including the management of EM2030’s web and social media channels and the development and dissemination of EM2030’s external newsletter – the Consultant will also need to lead the Communications Working Group of focal points from
Timeline and estimated budget
- The location of the role is flexible, as long as the consultant is able to manage several time zones to work remotely with various members of the Equal Measures 2030 Secretariat team who are based in Canada, the UK, and Washington, DC, and the partners who are based across Asia, Africa and Latin America.
- The work is estimated to take 3 – 5 days per week between around 1 July and 31 December 2019
- To apply, please submit:
- A cover letter, not exceeding one page, highlighting your experience relevant to the terms of reference
- Curriculum vitae
- Links to writing samples (please indicate if it is sole- or co-authored)
- Daily rate in USD
- Please submit your application materials by email to Alison.Holder@equalmeasures2030.org and Jessica.Lomelin@equalmeasures2030.org
- Deadline to submit is 3 May 2019 at 17:00 BST.
APPLY NOW: TOR_Strategic Comms Consultant_EM2030_2019