How To Get Involved
Equal Measures 2030 (EM2030) was founded by a joint desire for collaboration and partnership. As a critical part of our strategy, we are always looking to engage organisations, companies and individuals who share our vision of a world where gender equality is achieved and every girl and woman counts and is counted.
Just as we rely on non-monetary collaborations, EM2030 could not achieve its objectives without critical support from donors. With initial seed funding from Plan International and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, we have kick-started an exciting agenda for change, but we need additional contributors to help us reach our ambitions over the next several years.
Over the coming years EM2030 will consolidate and expand efforts to:
Data and Analysis:
- Update the EM2030 SDG Gender Index regularly until 2030.
- Make the Gender Advocates Data Hub a “go to” resource for data and stories that can drive advocacy on gender equality issues across the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- Deepen our data and analysis work on specific thematic issues in the EM2030 SDG Gender Index and on the Gender Advocates Data Hub.
- Compile and bring “under-utilised” data to life so it is more accessible to advocates.
- Support more data-driven advocacy work by girls’ and women’s organisations in our current focus countries and beyond.
- Expand the data-for-advocacy curriculum and boost its reach.
- Connect and amplify voices of girls and women in global, regional, and national data spaces (including increasing their engagement with national statistics offices).
- Provide even greater financial and technical support to advocates for data-driven advocacy and campaigning.
- Engage the private sector, including gender-lens investors, using the EM2030 SDG Gender Index and other EM2030 tools.